Monthly Book Breakdown: RETAIL PRIDE by Ron Thurston | Pros, Cons and Takeaways for Retail Leaders – Stand Up Retail
A retail focused guide to celebrating working in a retail store, we give an honest review of the ONLY leadership and skill based book written specifically for RETAILERS. In tune with the mission of Stand Up Retail, this book (and its author) aim to take a positive approach to the work, potential and careers (accidental or otherwise) that happen within one of the most important and influential industry for the global economy. We review the positives, the shortcomings and share our takeaways and most impactful moments. _____________________________ Chapter List: 0:00 Intro 3:05 Initial Thoughts 3:40 About the Author 4:49 Who its For and Not For 6:08 The Breakdown 17:40 Recap 18:00 Overall Impression and Use Cases 21:55 CONTEST INFO! 22:05 Wrap Up 22:57 What we Offer _______________________________ References: (affiliate links for product referenced in this video) Link to Book: https://amzn.to/3OTajmL Link for Planner: https://amzn.to/3NOiH5M Music in this episode: Epidemic Sounds, Damma Beatz, "Rollin On"
- Monthly Book Breakdown: RETAIL PRIDE by Ron Thurston | Pros, Cons and Takeaways for Retail Leaders
- Problem Solving Basics: For Leadership & Life | 5 Basic Steps + 9 Proven Approaches
- Navigating Toxic Retail Workspaces – A Discussion on how "The Customer is Always Right" and 'Profit over People' has Set Up Retail Workers To Quit
- What Kind of Leader Are You? 5 Leadership Choices that Have HUGE Impact on a Leader's Potential (and Career!)
- Fresh Take Tuesdays – Change Management and the Challenges Constant Change Poses to Leaders and Their Teams (The Good, The Bad and the UGLY Realities)